Deportations of Haitians aliens from the U.S

< Previous | Home | Next >

Are you or a loved one being deported from the United States to Haiti currently dont have no family or no where to go& no one to sign you out from the dCPJ Custody.

or are you already in haiti and unable to obtain identification documents...please feel free to contact Chosen One Deportation Services Sub Office in Port Au Prince Haiti.

@ 509-4802-6110
Chosen One deportation Services is here to help all haitian aliens adjust back to the haitian lifetstyle in doing so we provide the following things:

we will sign you out from DCPJ custody
Give you Place to reside for 2 weeks
clothes and food
obtain Identification card and birth certificate if neccassry

for a low cost....please call our office for more details...

James, May 5 2017, 11:01 AM

REPLY   Next >


Start a NEW topic or,
Jump to previous | Next Topic >

< Previous | Home | Next >