Haiti Ends Ban on Imported Dominican Poultry, Eggs
The Dominican Republic says Haiti has lifted a ban on imports of Dominican poultry and eggs... The first person I mentioned that to asked me: POUKISA?
I don't know, I replied...
Then she asked me: "What is Haiti getting in return?"
Again I said: I don't know... The article didn't say...
If you happen to know the answer to these 2 questions perhaps you can share them with me... I'm going for a little walk... :)
What do you know?
Reply with your comments
You might also like
- Haitians Always Split The Bill when they go out - True or False?
- Haiti Religion - President Martelly Phone Conversation with Pope Francis
- VIDEO Report: Android Tablet MADE IN HAITI rival the iPad mini...
All Comments (3)
"What is Haiti getting in return?"
1. You get to purchase much needed products to feed your population of 10 millions, without import costs and inflated prices dictated by crooks in Miami.
2. Dominicans might play nice with the thousands of illegal immigrants that you keep dumping on their territory.
se rumeur moun ap kouri gouverneman pa bay okin lorde pour poule ak ze rentre nan peyi ya mezanmi se manti pa gen bagay konsa
Parol serieux genler Haitiens ki rete en haiti yo, ki poko mouri yo, sa ki en charge payi a, genler c ou bann san wont yo ye.
e bien dominicains fek komancer rache Haitiens ak kou de manchette.
St Domingue haitiens pa fer yo respecter peule Haitien an st domingue
Leave a ReplyName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)